lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

NOTHING IS LOST, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TRULLY LOVED...


True love lasts forever, it never ends...
but sometimes what ends is comprehension.
I take a step foward, to let you go.
I will miss your smile, I do miss it even now,
but you know what?!...
I miss mine more.


And Its always better to have Loved, and love still...
than to hate someone you have loved for whatever reason.
Not me, Im beyond that now...

For hate is for the weak of spirit,
love is for the wise and strong.
And I´m happy because love still flows through me,
it always will, for is in my nature,
to love and forgive.


Must I forget?
No!
But I must go on!
Regrets?
Oh! don´t be silly, I have none!


I see life, I feel love-loved, Im blessed, Im happy, Im Me...
So smile, laugh loudly...
And welcome the new,
for today is not yesterday anymore!
True Love lasts forever,
don´t You ever forget...